DartFrog Blue is a highly selective traditional publishing platform for authors with a top quality manuscript and an existing sizable platform. DartFrog pays all costs associated with publishing, marketing and distribution. We are currently accepting submissions.
All DartFrog Blue projects include:
- – ISBN assignment
- – Library of Congress registration
A full proofread of the manuscript (we do not have a word limit…if we accept your manuscript we will do a full proofread, regardless of the length)
– Interior formatting for print & ebook
– Cover design for print & ebook
- – Author website design & construction
- – Professional video trailer
- Author platform assessment & instruction (via zoom)
- – Amazon optimization (selection of keywords, categories and tweaking of book description for optimal engagement with Amazon’s algorithms)
- – An ongoing Amazon ad campaign (after 3 to 4 week research & testing of the keywords most likely to produce the best ROI)
- – Exclusive three month promotion to 30,000+ book clubs
- – A full scale influencer campaign
- – Outreach to podcasts for potential guest appearances
- – Potential BookBub campaign (dependent on selection by BookBub)
- – Banner on DartFrog’s website
- – Social media posts
- – Direct, face front placement in 25 DartFrog partner bookstores
- – Listing on Amazon, Ingram, Bookshop.org, etc.
- A dedicated professional publicist conducts a full media campaign across all possible platforms (print, radio, podcasts, television) for every DartFrog Blue project.
- – A professional review from Midwest Book Review
- – A professional review from The Feathered Quill
- – Two month managed NetGalley promotion
- Printing, warehousing and fulfillment of author signed copies
- – 30% royalty of all net income from sales (payable first business day of each month)
– In addition to the royalty, DartFrog Blue authors receive an annual dividend representing a percentage of the total DartFrog Blue net profits (from all DartFrog Blue book sales) over the previous year. In this way, DartFrog Blue acts as a traditional publishing co-op, allowing authors to benefit from each other’s success.