Copy of DartFrog Plus Options
We Offer a Standard and a Premium Option
DartFrog Plus selects books for publication at four different times of the year: winter, spring, summer and fall. We are currently accepting submissions for our spring 2021 catalog, for which the deadline is January 1, 2021. We do not impose a word limit, though we find that most manuscripts - not all, but most - with more than 100,000 words need further editing to tighten the storyline before it is ready for publication. Evaluation of your manuscript is free and if selected for publication there is no obligation to accept. Click here to compare our hybrid and traditional publishing options.
This option includes all of the Standard and...
- A dedicated professional publicist to manage a full media campaign across all possible platforms (print, radio, podcasts, television).
- Full proofreading
- Interior formatting (print & ebook)
- Cover design (print & ebook)
- Exclusive three month promotion to 20,000+ book clubs
- Direct, face front placement in 25 DartFrog partner bookstores
- Promotion to a minimum of 25,000 readers through DartFrog's bookstagram network
- Printing, warehousing and fulfillment of author signed copies through the DartFrog website
- Amazon optimization (KDP keyword and category research plus optimizing of KDP book description)
- Book reviews from Midwest Book Review and Union Square Review
- Two month NetGalley promotion (to generate reader reviews)
- Author platform assessment & instruction (up to 4 video calls)
- Professional video trailer
- Author website
- ISBNs & Library of Congress registration
- Banner on DartFrog's website
- Social media posts
- Listing on Amazon, Ingram, Bookshop.org, etc.
- Author copies
- 75% royalty (paid quarterly)